Monday, May 3, 2010

Studio J

Studio J is here! What is Studio J you ask? Well, Studio J™ is an online design software that allows you to create custom-printed two-page layouts you put in your albums. There is no software to purchase and install; instead, simply log in to Studio J from my website juliescott.myctmh.com and start designing your layouts! You can create and immediately purchase your layouts, or you can save them for later completion and purchase.

Close To My Heart has put together a great introductory offer:
For 5–9 layout purchases: You will receive a pack of 5 Memory Protectors free!
For 10–20 layout purchases: You will receive free shipping/handling plus a free pack of 5 Memory Protectors for every 5 layouts in their order.

Go HERE to try it and tell me what you think. Email me or leave a comment. I’ll choose at random a comment or two to get some fun new products!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! it is amazing! All the cute layouts I don't have to try and figure out on my own. I haven't use online scrapbooking before so I don't have anything to compare it to but my layout went together really quickly, especailly for me (if you have ever scraped with me i'm slow!). I think I will just bring my laptop to the next crop and leave my big tote at home!

    ReplyDelete