Saturday, September 26, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
These are the photo cards we'll be making. The blank space is for your Christmas photo. I'm still working on pricing and dates so stay tuned!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
NAVAJO FRIED BREAD
2 c. flour
Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and powdered milk. Add warm water, one tablespoon at a time until dough is formed. Knead dough until soft but not sticky. Let stand for two hours covered with a damp cloth. Shape or pat into two inch balls. Flatten into circles about eight inches in diameter. Fry dough in one inch of hot grease in a skillet or in a deep fryer. For very crisp bread make dough very thin.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
1. Enter by leaving a comment with your name and which card set you'd like to win. Example: Sue Stamper- Note Cards
2. Tell everyone you know about this giveaway and have them leave a comment with their name & also say you reffered them. Example: Jane Doe - Kid Friendly Card - Refered by Sue Stamper
3. Become a follower to this blog then leave a comment. Example: Sue Stamper - Follower
4. Go to juliescott.myctmh.com and look at all of Close To My Heart's fabulous paper packets. Come back and leave a comment with your name and the name of the packet you think would make great cards. Example: Sue Stamper- Animal Cookie
5. Order any Close To My Heart Paper Packet by either calling me, emailing me, or online through my website by September 7th. Come back and leave a comment. You will also automatically recieve the cutting guide and instructions for these cards free! (All contact info is on my website juliescott.myctmh.com) Example: Sue Stamper- Ordered trough website
Come back on September 8th to see if you are the lucky winner!
The winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner has until midnight September 8th. If the prize goes unclaimed a new winner will be chosen the next day.