Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lemon Squares

These are my favorite thing to make if I'm asked to bring a dessert to an event. They are super, super easy! Can you see a trend in my cooking? Everything has to be easy! When I take them places they get rave reviews and is one of my most asked for recipes. I originally got this recipe from a neighbor. I belive it came from the 101 things to do with a cake mix recipe book.

Lemon Squares
1 Lemon cake mix (Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme cake mix seems to turn out best)
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
Preheat oven to 350

In a bowl, mix together, cake mix, eggs, and oil. Mixture will be stiff. Spread the mixture evenly into a greased 9x13 pan (it will look really thin, but it will puff up). Bake 13-15 minutes until slightly golden on top. Cool, then sprinkle powdered sugar over the squares.


Special Note: Thanks to my little brother who's a great photographer for teaching me how to photograph food better and taking this picture for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment