Friday, May 21, 2010

Boy vs. Girl

I haven't crafted too much since the boutique, but I had two great excuses to dust off my paper cutter and make a few cards.
I made this one for a baby shower I went to. I love this stamp set C1359 Sweet Baby! It's one of my favorites. I also used the Creative Basics Cherry-O paper. For the center of the flowers I used matching accents in buttons, brads, and sparkles.

My little guy is turning 6 next week! He wanted to only invite two friends to his party so I figured making them would be easier. He chose the robot and I did the rest. The robot is from the stamp set Little Boys (retired). The lettering is the stamp set Celebration Labels (retired). It's very simple (boys don't care about crafty things), but I like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment