Thursday, February 18, 2016

February Free Make and Take - Share The Love


"You're my TYPE of Friend!"  

Join us at craft night next Friday the 26th and learn how to make this card along with more water coloring techniques I lovingly call the Swoosh and Flick, Smoosh and Blend, Paint Splatters, and Ombre.  Sounds fun right?  Because it totally is!  

We will be meeting at 7:00 PM at my home in North Salt Lake.  I will start instruction soon after 7, so don't be late!  Give me a shout out to let me know you are coming so I can save you a spot and have supplies ready.  

Please bring your own finishing supplies (scissors, glue, etc.).  If you have water colors and brushes bring them along too!  If not, you can use mine.  

The stamp set we are using for this project is from the Share The Love stamp set that is only available this month.  It's adorable and you will totally want it in your stash.  PLUS $7 from each set goes to Operation Smile, an amazing organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children all over the world!  



1 comment: