Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Create For Days with Charlotte!




I am loving Close to My Heart's new Workshop Your Way Collections!  I played with the Charlotte Workshop Your Way and I was amazed at how much I could really get out of one kit for the low price of $26.95!

The kit includes:
1 – Charlotte Paper Packet (X7205B) - 10 patterned paper (double sided) and 2 Picture My Life Card Sheets
1 – Charlotte Complements (X7205C)
3 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Black, 2 Whisper)
1 – Black and Gold Ribbon (Z3197)
1 – Treasured Puffies (Z3203)

First I downloaded the PDF cutting guide provided by Close to My Heart HERE.  This guide walks you through how to cut your papers to create 3 layouts and 9 cards!

Here are what the layouts look like:



And the cards, you can create 3 of each = 9 total

I then created a Picture My Life layout using the card sheet provided.  This is a new way to scrapbook for me.  It is very popular right now, so I thought I would give it a try.  I plan on printing my favorite photos from my phone each month and adding it to my Picture My Life Album.  This style is less "formal" and I can journal about some of those events that happen that may not make it to a traditional layout.  It is so fast and easy to put together!  I showed my kids and they loved it!  I am excited to continue this throughout the year.



I had one more Picture My Life sheet left, so naturally I made cards out of them!  Using the Spring Time Wishes stamp set I was able to create these in minutes!  I am always needing thank you cards!






Let's recap.  I created 3 traditional layouts.  1 PML layout, and 12 cards.  That's amazing for the $26.95 price tag!

You can order your very own Charlotte Workshop Your Way Kit on my website.  Grab your paper trimmer, adhesive, and enjoy!

1 comment: