Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Twinkle - Time Is Running Out

Seriously people, this set is a must have!  Only a few more days until it's no longer available.  October 31st is the very last day to order this set.  Head on over to my website to order or contact me I can help you out.

Twinkle Stamp Set only available until October 31st!

I used markers for this one.  Love the ShinHan markers.  The colors I used are Z2467 Warm Grey, Z2452 Golden Yellow, Z2454 Leaf Green, Z2465 Turquoise Blue, Z2453 Lavender, and Z2448 Carmine.  Go HERE to order your very own markers. 

 For this card I used kraft cardstock and the White Pines paper packet.  I tied a snowflake charm on with thick twine and added a silver sequins for a finishing touch.

Again I used the White Pines paper packet, it's perfect for the holidays.  I cut the holly using our new Cricut cartridge Artistry.  A little fern thick twine, silver shimmer trim, and red enamel gems finished  it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment