Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Believe in October's Stamp of the Month


Let's take a closer look a this card I made using October Stamp of the Month - Twinkle.  My most asked question is how do I come up with ideas for my cards?  As much as I want to say they magically appear in my brain, that is rarely the case.

For this card I used my Originals Card Confidence Program.  The design I used you can find on page 99.  I love the Card Confidence Program because it gives you a sketch with cutting guides along with samples and creative tips.

Pinterest is great too, but this makes it simple with the cutting guide, saving you time trying to figure out dimensions and it doesn't require an internet connection! :-)

You can purchase your own Originals Card Confidence Program on my website along with the other products I used to create this card.

Products used to create this card:
9036 Originals Card Confidence Program
X7200B White Pines Paper Packet
X1410 Colonial White Card Bases Bulk
Z2650 Fern Ink
Z2116 Cranberry Ink
Z3093 Fern Twine
Z1985 Gold Shimmer Trim
S1510 Twinkle - October Stamp of the Month

Twinkle stamp set only available until October 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment