Friday, October 23, 2015

Twinkle Tags - October Stamp of the Month



I know I have mentioned before how much I love this set, but this is one of my favorite stamp of the month sets!  It took no time at all to create these festive tags.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the tags from White Daisy Cardstock and Kraft paper.  I then stamped the images and added some twine and done! 

This stamp set won't be available for much longer (October 31st) so orders yours today!  You can go to my website or contact me to order.  


Products Used:
Z3171 Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
S1510 Twinkle Stamp Set - Only available until October 31, 2015
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
Z1375 Kraft Cardstock
Z2116 Cranberry Ink Pad
Z2197 Pear Ink Pad
Z899 Memento Black Ink Pad

1 comment:

  1. Awesome ! I am always needing tags for Christmas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete