Friday, September 18, 2015

Hello Life - Fundamental Assortments


This card I made for our monthly card swap we have around the same time as my craft nights.  I liked it as is, but why not add some bling?  One of my new favorite blingy items is the Fundamental Assortments.  They come in 8 colors: Thistle, Glacier, Pear, Cranberry, Peacock, Pomegranate, Black, and Gold.  In each assortment you get 6 wooden stickers, 6 paper bows, 8 plastic clips, and a 6x6 sheet of glitter stickers (my favorite).  

What a great assortment to have on hand to add just a little something to your projects!
  

You can order all of the supplies to make this card on my website www.juliescott.ctmh.com. 

Ink Colors Used:

Stamp Sets Used:
Hello Life - National Stamping Month Special.  Available only in September! 

1 comment: