Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Christmas Bokeh Card

Last Friday I was privileged to teach the Bokeh technique at a home party.  My hostess wanted a Christmas theme and did a wonderful job making her home feel like Christmas in September!  This was our make and take project.

A simple card, but so stunning!  We even colored a bitty sparkle with the Carmine marker to create Rudolph's nose.  The houses are a border cut from the new Artistry Cricut Cartridge.  Below is a complete list of products used to create this card.  All items can be purchased on my website www.juliescott.ctmh.com.  I created a completely different style of card using this technique I gave to the hostess. I will share soon.

Products used:

We had a wonderful time!  If you would like to host your own themed party, contact me, and lets set a date!  (scrapinandstampin@hotmail.com 801.726.1983)

No comments:

Post a Comment