Friday, September 4, 2015

Hello Life and Paper Garden




I'm having a great time playing with these stamp sets this morning!  I will be honest, I wasn't sure about September Stamp of the Month Paper Garden because I'm not a flowery kind of girl, but I love it!  My favorite stamp in the whole set is the chicken wire!  What a great background stamp. The large flowers and stems make a great background too!  You can cut the flowers out with your Artiste Cricut cartridge, no fussy cutting here!  It has grown on me (no pun intended).  I can't wait to create more with it!  



The September stamp special sets pair wonderfully with the Paper Garden stamp set .  I used the sentiments to add to my cards.


These three sets are part of Close To My Hearts National Stamping Month celebration.  They are called Hello Life.  You can purchase each set on it's own for $13.95 or purchase all 3 for only $34.95 (a $6.90 savings).  They are only available this month so don't delay!  Head over to my website www.ctmh.com/juliescott and order yours today!   

Additional Close To My Heart Supplies Used:
Z2640 Thistle Ink
Z2642 Flaxen Ink
Z2173 Slate Ink
Z2650 Fern Ink
Z2172 Whisper Ink
X5769 Thistle Cardstock
X5777 Fern Cardstock

I added a bunch of sparkles to the center of the flower.  Love it even more! 


Inspired by Lyn Como

1 comment: