Friday, June 19, 2015

A Full Day Of Joy - Blossom Card


I am not usually a procrastinator, but with the kids home for summer break I've been busy with all their activities.  I have craft night TONIGHT and as of this morning I had yet to design the bonus project.  I knew I wanted to use the stamp set from the Blossom Card Kit, but beyond that I didn't know.  I looked on pinterest, and nothing spoke to me.  I grabbed the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge booklet and flipped through.  I saw the "enjoy" pocket card and my card began to take shape.  

I cut the pocket card found on page 31 of the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge booklet at 4 1/2 inches using Lagoon cardstock.  I cut a piece of Sunset cardstock to put behind the "joy".  I stamped the Popsicle in Smoothie ink and the stick in Honey ink on a white cardstock and cut out using my micro-tip scissors.  I random stamped the flower spikey things in Lagoon ink on the "joy" piece and distressed the edges.  I stamped the sentiment in Black ink and matted on Pear Cardstock.  I used 3D foam to pop up the sentiment and Popsicle.  

Easy Peasy!  Thanks to Close To My Heart's fabulous products I had a card done from start to finish in about 45 minutes.  And that's with stopping to take care of kids and to get a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment