Thursday, July 16, 2015

Roommate Gifts - CTMH Convention 2015!

One of our convention traditions is to give your roommate a gift.  This year I wanted to give my roommates something they could use at convention and afterwards.  I scoured the internet and found these blankets on Target.com.  I of course couldn't leave them as is.  
I thought a luggage tag would be cute and useful.  I checked out etsy, and decided I could make my own!  I found these blank luggage tags and Mickey paper on Amazon.  I cut their names using our  Lagoon Cardstock the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I decided to use that cartridge because it was already in my machine, fast and easy!


 I couldn't stop there.  I had a few friends who were not in my room and I wanted to give them a little something.  I made them a luggage tag and then attached it to a Mickey Pez dispenser I found at Smith's Market Place



 These card holders were just a bonus because they are so handy when you are on vacation!  You can fit your credit card, id, room key, park tickets and cash.  It is so great to have when you are at Disneyland because you can slip it in your pocket instead of having to carry around a purse.  An added bonus is it keeps all your items dry on water rides!



1 comment: