Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Clear Out Sale

I've been cleaning out my supplies and have found some great things! I found new items, gently used items, and some I have duplicates of. I'd really like to find new homes for these items. I'm offering them at discounted prices, grab them before the are gone!

BRAND NEW STAMP SETS! $10 each.

Top Row: D1260 Endless Love
Middle Row: D1260 Endless Love & D1349 Be Yourself(sold)

Bottom Row: D1407 Piece of Cake & D1421 Cherish the Moment

This set is brand new but only $7.95 regular price. It can be yours for only $3

ALL GENTLY LOVED STAMP SETS $5!

Top Row: D1340 Easter Eggs & D1085 Easter Time

Bottom Row: D1130 Random Thoughts(sold) & D1259 Eastertime Top Row: D1032 Fall & D1012 Confetti and Favors(sold)

Bottom Row: D1027 Joy & D1226 Magical Season Top Row: D1218 Summertime & D1217 Free Spirit

Bottom Row: D1003 Girly Girl (sold), D1275 Serendipity, & D1186 Rustic Flowers

Top Row: B1234 Solo "J", B1030 Bugs, & B1222 Outdoor Thoughts
Bottom Row: B1189 1st And 10, B1192 Snap Crackle Pop(sold), & A1004 Summer Harvest


C1236 Hook Line And Sinker & C1255 Just Because

These are little 3x3 sets that were for exclusive sets for hostesses. They are only $1 each!


This is the Miracle Kit. It was a limited time special. It was around $24.95. It comes with paper, cardstock, accents, and a cutting project guide. It can be yours for only $15!

Background and Texture Paper! I have a large selection of papers from different paper packs. Most have two or matching pieces. The paper is 4 papers for $1! These are stickease sheets. The top two have stickease that coordinate with the seasons. The bottom left has great boy colors, next over are letters in buttercup, the last two are from the Deck the Halls kit. They are only $1 each!


I have 4 check book covers left over from the boutique I did in April. All papers and embellishments are protected by a plastic cover and comes with a pen. I sold them for $4 at the boutique, but will sell them for only $3.

Ribbon, ribbon, and more ribbon. These are ribbon rounds with 4 ft of ribbon and only $1 each.

If there is anything you are interested in call (801-413-7429)or email me at scrapinandstampin@hotmail.com. It's first come first serve. If you want to see anything in person I'd gladly have you over to shop. I can also email you a closer picture of any products. I do have some premade layouts available if you are interested. It's first come first serve. I will deliver if you are close by if not, it will be a flat $5 for anything that needs to be mailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment