Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta

I really enjoyed this dish. Maybe I was really hungry, but I liked it. Again, I got this from one of my favorite recipe blogs, Real Mom Kitchen. Thanks to my great neighbor who loaned me some tomato soup. I swear I had bought some at the store, but couldn't find it. My dear little girl probably stashed it somewhere and I'll find it in a month.

Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta

8 ounces uncooked tube or spiral pasta
1 pound ground beef
6 strips of bacon, diced
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 cup (4 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
Barbecue sauce

Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile in a skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp(I do mine in the microwave); remove with slotted spoon to paper towels. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add to skillet. Add soup, beef, and bacon; heat through. Mix in desired amount of barbecue sauce ( I just do a few shakes of the bottle). Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until the cheese is melted. 4-6 servings"

No comments:

Post a Comment