Monday, February 15, 2010

True Friends

5 years ago I quit my job to stay home with son, then 9 months old. It wasn't my most favorite job, but I worked with the most wonderful people. I was sad to not see and talk to them on a daily basis. Life took over and I kinda lost touch. Every so often I'd get an email and more recently, facebook messages. We decided a lunch date was way past due. I wanted to bring them a little something because I had found this great quote and had made a tag, I just needed something to attach it to. After pondering and looking for a week an idea finally came to me the night before we were going to meet. When I'm having a bad day there is one thing that can usually make it better....a fabulous treat. I discovered these wonderful squares of joy last summer at our local Maverick. I even dream about these little lovelies. What better thing to share with your friends, then one of your most favorite things that bring you such happiness.

CTMH Products Used (listed with item # then name of item): X7119B Veranda Level 2 Paper Packet, X5642 Cocoa Cardstock, Z2114 Cocoa Ink Pad, Z1300 Just Blooms White Daisy Collection, Z1217 Metal Brads Assortment. If you'd like to order any of these items call, email, or click HERE to go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment