Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For Those You Love

Valentine's is coming. I've never really liked the holiday, but I have to admit I do have fun making cute cards and gifts for those I love. I wanted to give you a few ideas that are easy to make and will show your loved one how much you care.

Can: Open the bottom of any size can and empty the contents. SAVE THE LID! Clean and let air dry. Decorate and then fill with goodies. Use a magnet to hold the lid in place while you apply liquid glass, or hot glue to seal the can again (the new seal should be on the bottom).
Bagelope: Take any sized envelope (long ones work best). Seal the flap down. Cut about 3 inches down using decorative scissors. Decorate, fill with goodies, then slip the "lid" back on.
Goodies: Get a bag of Hersey's nuggets and a package of address labels. Take a sheet of labels and random stamp the whole sheet. You'll want it to be pretty crowded. Peel off the label and stick around the nugget candy. So easy and so cute! Treat boxes: If you would like detailed instruction on any of these please email me.
Note: Unfortunately the stamp sets I used are retired, BUT there are a ton of new cute ones to choose from. You can go here to check out our selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment