Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Day For Stampaganza!

TODAY (November 30th) is the last day to take advantage of Stampaganza! Purchase any two stamp sets (sizes A, B,C,D, and/or E only) at full retail price you will receive a third stamp set of your choice FREE (of equal or lesser value)- a savings of up to $22.95! Take advantage of this great offer it usually only comes around once a year! You can shop on my website juliescott.myctmh.com (click on the picture to the right). If you’d like me to help you place your order call or email me with your stamp choices! Sidenote: You must order all three stamp sets at the same time to get the deal.

I will not be doing a workshop this month. I will be available if you need help with Christmas craft ideas, supplies, or gift certificates.

I have some Christmas card kits leftover from a workshop. They are only $4 for a set of 4 cards with envelopes. I’ll even assemble them for you if you’d like! They are first come first serve. Call or email me soon if you’d like them. A picture of the set can be found below on the last post.

The new idea book will be coming soon! We’ll be starting the New Year with our Spring Idea Book. I am also starting new groups. Here are a few of the details.

WORKSHOP ON THE GO GROUP: Do you need a girl’s night out and time to craft with friends? This group is for you! The group consists of 6 members and meets for 6 months. Each member will have a turn to be “hostess” receiving at least $25 in free product. Each month we will complete the Workshop On The Go projects. The kits are designed for scrapbookers and cardmakers! The cost of a basic kit is usually $29.95 (plus shipping & tax) with the option to add more accessories for a discount! To view samples of what the kits include go to my website juliescott.myctmh.com and click on Workshops On The Go. Tell your friends! Start your own group and receive an additional $10 of free product!
Let me know if you are interested, with only 6 spots it will fill up quickly. The first workshop group will begin in January.

FREQUENT CRAFTERS CLUB: Receive a $15 gift certificate! Buy when you want, how much you want, and what you want. The only requirement is to purchase 6 months in a row. Let me know if you want to be a part of this club and I’ll keep track for you! It’s so simple to earn free product!

If you are currently in a club, no worries, you can finish your time with the current incentives or switch to one of these groups, it’s up to you! Look for more info and pictures of projects in the January Newsletter.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment