Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wingers Sticky Fingers


These were so yummy! I made these for the whole family at our family reunion. We were camping so that's why the picture was taken on a paper plate. I bought the


Tyson breaded chicken strips and then baked them in the oven. Some websites say to fry them. The receipe says that the sauce will cover 8 sticky fingers, but I found I had some leftover so I'm sure it will cover at least 10.

Sauce:
Covers about 8 sticky fingers

3 Tbsp. Franks Hot Sauce (They say it has to be Franks Hot Sauce)
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. water

Mix together in a sauce pan. I brought it to a boil and let it simmer for a few minutes. Put chicken fingers in a large container with a lid. Pour sauce over the chicken. Put the lid on and shake the sauce around to coat all the pieces.

I made a salad then chopped up some of the sticky fingers to add to it. Josh had his in a tortilla like a wrap. You'll want to use a little ranch to help tone down the hot. I just used a bottle of ranch dressing, but I've seen on other websites they actually made the ranch dressing from a packet.

1 comment:

  1. I am trying this tonight! It sounds delicious!! You are my inspiration, Julie! What a crafty and clever mom you are!

    ReplyDelete