Monday, July 27, 2009

Water Bottle & Personalized Paper Organizer

I thought it was about time to post a craft. I made these for a scrapbooking retreat I did in June. They were very easy to make. To spice up these boring water bottles I removed the label and added matching patterned paper. I also added a flavored drink packet in the pocket for an extra touch. If you're hosting a party you could even stamp your guests name on them for a unique place card. I also made personalized 6x6 paper organizer filled with goodies for all the scrappers.


Water Bottle:

Supplies:

6x6 Paper Organizer:

Supplies:

I used CTMH's Card Confidence Program to get the idea for the insert. I got the water bottle idea from an awesome lady named Sheri Rottler.

I'm planning another retreat in September. Goodies like these could be yours if you attend! Stay tuned for more details coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment