Thursday, June 30, 2016

Magical Project Kits

 It’s getting hot outside!  The perfect excuse to stay in and craft!  For this month’s project kits, I used the Magical paper packet and accents.  They are perfect for your summer activities and family vacations!  Both the card kit and scrapbooking kit come cut and ready to assemble!  I will deliver to my local ladies and mail the kit to those who live far away from me.  Each kit comes with instructions and are easy to put together.

OR join me on Friday July 22nd @ 7 PM at my home to enjoy an evening of crafting together.  Bring your kit and I will walk you through putting your kit together and share any tips and tricks. 

Magical Card Project Kit 
$20.00


4 card designs and a gift box/bag (chocolate not included).  This kit includes B1534 Fairytale Birthday stamp set ($9.95 value), precut patterned paper and cardstock, card bases, and instructions.





Scrapbooking Kit
$25.00
3 classic layouts and 1 Picture My Life cut apart sheet.  This kit includes Magical Complements (2 sticker sheets and assorted die-cuts), precut patterned paper and cardstock, and instructions.



Card and Scrapbooking Kit Combo: $40 (a $5 savings).  You will get both the card kit and scrapbooking kit.

Note:  The kits do not include the additional accents you see pictured (sequins and twine).  If you would like to add these, let me know at the time of ordering. 

Signups for this kit are over.  Check back soon for another project kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment