Thursday, June 2, 2016

Florence Project Kits

I am excited to introduce two types of project kits this month.  I am offering a card kit and a scrapbooking kit.  I used the new Florence paper packet.  The best part is that they will come precut and ready for you to assemble right to your mailbox!  

If you would like help putting your kit together join me on June 24th @ 7:00 PM at my home.   Bring your kit and finishing supplies to enjoy an evening crafting together.  Below I have listed what is included in each kit.

Card Kit: $25.  4 card designs and a cute paper purse.  The purse is large enough to fit the cards inside.  This kit includes the A Bunch of Love stamp set ($13.95 value), precut patterned paper, card bases, and instructions I will email to you.



Scrapbooking Kit: $20.  2 classic layouts and 1 Picture My Life Layout.  This kit includes Florence Compliments (2 sticker sheets and assorted die-cuts), precut patterned paper, and instructions I will email to you.



Card and Scrapbooking Kit Combo: $40 (a $5 savings).  You will get both the card kit and scrapbooking kit.

Note:  The kits do not include the additional accents you see pictured (sequins and rose gold foil tape).  If you would like to add these, let me know at the time of ordering. 

Sign ups are over for this kit.  Check back soon for July's project kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment