Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Penelope Gift Bag

I have been creating some more with those Spring Critters!  This was so easy to put together.  My kids teachers will be getting these filled with goodies right before we are off for spring break.



I started with the Designer Paper Bags in Honey


The cute strip of polka dot paper is a Zip Strip from the Penelope Paper .  
Can you see it on the top middle piece? 



Then using my Spring Critters Thin Cuts and my Cuttle Bug, cut out the bunny in white cardstock.  You don't have to have the thin cuts to create this project.  You can use your Micro Tip scissors to cut it out, but the thin cuts make it SO easy!


Using Memento Ink in black and the Spring Critters stamp set I stamped the image right on to the cut out bunny.  Easy Peasy!


I added a little color to the bunny with the Tender Pink Shin Han Marker.  
The banner was colored in Turquoise Blue.

I got some Easter grass from the $ store and using Liquid glass, I added a little mess of grass to the bag.  After it dried, I attached the bunny using 3D foam tape.

This project was so easy to put together my kids could even do it!  

All products can be purchased on my website www.juliescott.ctmh.com

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: