These are three of the cards we created using the new Artistry Cricut Cartridge.
Of course we had yummy snacks everyone brought to share and for dinner I made Chubby Chicken Taquitos. I promised to share the recipe. Here it is, ENJOY!
CHUBBY CHICKEN TAQUITOS
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mexican style cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 9-10 (6 inch) four tortillas
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350
2. Spread 2 heaping tablespoons of chicken mixture on to tortilla and roll up. Set seam side down on baking pan (I cover mine with foil first). Repeat until all tortillas are filled.
3. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, until tortillas are crispy and filling is hot.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauces, mine is guacamole.