Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cheers! - 2016 Tags


I have a sweet customer who trusts me every year to design the tags she attaches to her neighbor gifts.  Hopefully I don't ruin the surprise for her neighbors by posting these, but I really loved how these turned out!  She had the idea to give out sparkling fruit juice with Happy New Year tags! What a great idea!

 I was on the fence about the November Stamp of the Month Cheers-2016, but after playing with it I really love it! With all the fun fonts, sayings, and banners there is a lot you can do with this set.  I paired it with the White Pines paper and color combos to make the perfect tags.  



Supplies Used:
Colonial White Cardstock
Glitter paper
Glacier Cardstock
Fern Ink Pad
Glacier Ink Pad
Cranberry Ink Pad
Silver Shimmer Trim
Glacier Thick Twine
Poppy Thick Twine
Fern Thick Twine
Aristry Cricut Cartridge

All these supplies are available to purchase on my website www.juliescott.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment