Sunday, May 31, 2015

June Close To My Heart Special - Summer Crush


In the month of June when you purchase a My Crush book and it's matching assortment you will get the coordinating stamp set free!

This special is for the crush books you will find in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book (the one with the bike on the front).  Pages 150-157.  Or you can check them out online HERE.

Here are a few of my favorites:

My Crush Modville Book (Z1855)
Besties Assortment (Z1866)


Get the Reel Life stamp set FREE! ($9.95 value)



My Crush Wildwood Book (Z2001)
My Crush Wild Wood Assortment (Z2040)

Get Born To Roam (B1456) FREE! 


A few looks into the books:



Get a jump on holiday gifts with the Holiday Happenings Book (Z2098)





This offer is only good through June.  Go HERE to order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment