Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Using An Album For Storage

My albums came today and I was so excited to show you the idea I had for one! 


 I have a lot of accents in the original packages in a basket that looks like this:

Let me tell you how hard it is to find the perfect accent for your project when they are all jumbled together in a basket and I loose a lot because they stick to each other. It's been driving me crazy, but I just didn't know what to do with them.  Then I had a light bulb moment!  I had a few of Close To My Hearts new Memory Protectors sitting around.  They have a variety of pocket sizes.  I wondered if they would fit the accent sheets..... and they do! 

So I took all my accents out of their original baggie and tucked them into the page protectors.  I would recommend the item # 4113 Design 2 Memory Protector.  That way all the openings are on the top and the accents won't slip out.  I have a variety so I used what I had, but the top loading ones would work best.

This came in the mail today - Lagoon D-Ring Chevron Album  Item# Z2090


 I added the page protectors with all my accents.


In a matter of minutes I now have a cute and more organized way to view my accents!

Right now albums are buy one get one half off!  Purchase one for your scrapbook pages and one for your accents!  This deal ends at the end of February so order soon!

All items can be purchased online at www.ctmh.com/juliescott

No comments:

Post a Comment