Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cricut® Artfully Sent: Pop-Up Cards with Icons



It is not a secret I LOVE the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  It is my favorite of all our cartridges.  One of the function keys is a Pop-Up card.  Here are a few I have made recently.




This card has been a favorite with everyone I show.  Pop-Up cards are a little more time consuming but worth the result.  I used the pop-up and icon key on page 40 of the Artfully Sent Cartridge cutting booklet.  The Happy Birthday is the icon on page 29.  I cut them all at the recommended size 5 inches.  The car I cut out twice, once in Cranberry and once in Black.  I cut the wheels off the Cranberry one and layered it on top of the black to get the wheels to show up black.



This Under The Weather card is from page 18 in the Artfully Sent cutting booklet.  I cut this one smaller at 5 1/2 to get a more standard size card.  I used the raindrops from the inside cut and glued them on the front of the card under the cloud.  I cut the clouds free hand out of white cardstock.  The sparkle is Shimmer Trim cut in half.  Under The Weather is cut out of Hollyhock cardstock.  It is an icon on page 18.  The girl on the inside of the card is also an icon on that page.  I cut her once in Crystal Blue Cardstock and then again in the yellow cardstock included in the Paper Fundamentals Adventure Assortment.  I cut the boots and umbrella off to layer.  The Get Well Soon stamp is in the stamp set included with the Artfully Sent Cartridge bundle.



It was my cute friends birthday and I wanted to make her something special.  The Hopscotch Paper Assortment is so bright and fun for a birthday.  I cut this at 4 inches to fit into a standard size envelope to mail.  You will find this card on page 7 of the Artfully Sent cutting guide booklet.  I embellished with shimmer trim and pixie extra thick twine.

The Hopscotch paper is only available until the end of March so grab yours now!

Pop Up cards are so fun to create and will WOW the recipient for sure!  Let me know if you have any questions on these cards or any of the products used.  I am happy to help!

All products can be purchased online on my WEBSITE or contact me to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment