Thursday, January 29, 2015

Variety of Thanks- Hopscotch


I was lucky enough to participate in another awesome consultant swap.  This is the card I created using the products featured in the Seasonal Expressions.

I used my new favorite cricut cartridge, Artfully Sent for the flower cut outs.  You can find this cut on page 17, the pocket card.  I cut it down more to fit my 4x4 card.  It looks super cute as a standard size card too.

Other products I used:
X7194B Hopscotch Paper Packet
B1471 Variety of Thanks stamp set - Hostess only set
1388 Colonial White CardStock
Z2196 Smoothie Ink
Z2642 Flaxen Ink (to sponge around flower cut outs)
Z3024 White Shimmer Trim
Z1752 Clear Sparkles
Z1853 Aqua Dots

Z1912 Corner Rounder
Heart Puffy  Sticker

You can purchase any of these items on my website www.ctmh.com/juliescott.

No comments:

Post a Comment