Saturday, January 3, 2015

January Craft Night- Heart Strings Project My Life

Craft Night this month we will be making Valentine themed Cards (see attached pictures)
Date: Friday January 16th
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: My home 977 Hillingdon CT in North Salt Lake
Details:  I will be teaching you how to use our Project My Life product line to create beautiful custom cards.  I will guide you through the creation of 14 valentine themed cards. 
Cost: 
Supplies Only $20 – includes products to make 14 cards and includes envelopes
Ultimate Kit $58 – Includes full packages of the products we will be using (Heart Strings Picture My Life, Stuck on You Puffies, Silver Shimmer Trim, Pixie Twine, Sparkles, Bulk White Card bases & envelopes, and Heartstring Paper Packet) – This option can count as your Crafter Club Order.

Bonus- When you order the Ultimate kit you qualify for the Paper Crafting Special, Kraft Mini Album, and the Stamp of the Month only $5 each!

Craft Night Bonus Project:  Valentine Gift Box - $1.00 each or FREE for Crafters Club Members 


Sign up and prepay by Wednesday January 7th.















January Stamp Of The Month

National Paper Crafting Month Special


Card Designs by my friend Diana Veenandaahl

No comments:

Post a Comment