Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Happenings Crush Book


This makes such a fun gift or coffee table book you can add to year after year.

The My Crush Holiday Happenings book has 30- 8 1/4 x 6 1/2 pages in a mix of styles.  The cover is kraft hardcover with a foil gold accent.  It is all bound together with wire.  


On the cover I added a piece of gold shimmer trim punched with a scallop border punch to the bottom of the tree and then added a badge button.  I printed Christmas pictures starting with the year we had our first baby and I have a ton of room to add more for many more years.  My kids have had so much fun looking through the book again and again.  






The pages are so cute on their own, or you can add the Holiday Happenings Assortment that includes: 4- 4x6 cards
8- 3x4 cards
18- 2x2 cards
4- 4x4 sticker sheets
2- 4x4 alphabet sheets
4- 2x2 envelopes



You can go HERE to order all the supplies to create your very own holiday crush book.

Thank you to my friend Sonja for the inspiration for this Christmas Crush Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment