Monday, August 8, 2011

Lemon Cheesecake Yogurt Cups


I found this recipe on one of my newest favorite blogs called Gina's Skinny Recipes. I love it because she breaks down the food stats and for those of you doing the Weight Watcher thing, she gives you the points too! I made these late at night after my Crop 'Til You Drop so I forgot to put the wafer on the bottom, but I tried them this morning and they were still good, but I'm sure would be even better with the wafer. Darn it, I'll have to make them again.

Ingredients:
• 12 reduced fat vanilla wafers
• 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
• 2 large egg whites
• 3 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp lemon zest (I didn’t use this, but will try it next time)
• 1 tbsp all purpose flour
• 24 blackberries

Directions:

Heat oven to 350°.

Line cupcake tin with liners. Place a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each liner.

Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in fat free yogurt, egg whites, lemon juice, lemon zest and flour. Do not over beat. Pour into cupcake liners filling half way.

Bake 25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool to room temperature. Add berries (I added more than two each because I liked having a berry for each bite) Chill a few hours in the refrigerator.

Only 109 calories each!

No comments:

Post a Comment