Thursday, August 25, 2011

Family Fun Cube Workshop and Crop




CROP ‘TIL YOU DROP AND WORKSHOP! I’m hosting a Crop Til You Drop and workshop on Saturday September 10th at my home from 6:00pm until….well, you drop! I’ll have lots of new samples to show from a swap I’m doing this weekend. Sign up for the workshop (details below), or bring the projects you are working on, or if you like to digital scrapbook, bring your laptop! OR just stop by to see what’s new! I will have a FREE project featuring my new Cricut, FREE Idea Books, and of course a GIVEAWAY! Call or Text (801-726-1983) Email (scrapinandstampin at hotmail.com) to let me know if you are planning on coming so I have enough spots and projects for everyone! I will post the project soon, I’m still working out the design.

WORKSHOP: FAMILY FUN CUBE This is made using one of our new products, My Creations Memory Game. It can be used for so many things! Fill with pics to give to grandparents, make it into a puzzle, put letters or numbers on them for a memory/matching game, just to name a few. I chose to make a Family Fun cube. The box includes 24 3x3 chipboard squares that you can add all the things you like to do as a family. Use it for family night, or a reward for the kids!


COST $14.00 (prices include tax and shipping): You get the My Creations Memory Game, paper, and brads to cover the cube and chipboard squares. Host your own workshop and get it at a discount or FREE! Ask me for more details!
ADD ONS Not required, but helpful:
Elemental Complements Dimensional Elements (X7141C) $5.70
Desert Sand Ink Pad (Z2118) $6.00
Bonding Memories Glue (1512) $7.95


Not able to make it on the 10th? Order a kit! It will include pictures and instructions on how to complete the box. I'd also be happy to put one together for you. There's an additional fee of $5. If I need to mail you the supplies or completed box there will also be an additional cost for postage.


SIGN UP AND PREPAY FOR THE WORKSHOP PROJECT BY AUGUST 31st!


No comments:

Post a Comment