Monday, May 2, 2011

May Craft Project: Thank You Cards & Gift Card Holders




May Craft Project: It’s that time of year again to thank our teachers for the great job they did teaching our kids this year. I wanted this month’s craft to be something easy and usable! We will be making a set of 3 Thank You Cards & Gift Card Holders. You could use the cards individually or keep in a set and give as a gift. The gift card holders have a plastic covering to make it easy to slip a gift card inside. They also make great credit card/store reward card/library card holders. I wanted to get this craft day in sooner than later because of everyone’s school ending and summer activities starting so take note on the date, it’s soon!

When: Saturday May 14th
Time: Come anytime between 10:00am and 1:00pm
Place: My Home
Cost: Set of 3 Cards with envelopes $3.00
Gift Card Holder (For You or Happy Birthday) $1.00 each
OR one of each FREE with a $25 CTMH order!
*Host your own craft day/night and get a set of cards and a gift card holder free!

Sign Up and Prepay by THIS SATURDAY May 7th. Call, email, or text me to save your spot!

Don’t have time? I will be happy to make either project for you. Additional charges will apply.



WIN your choice of either project by simply leaving a comment with your name and first part of your email address and which one you'd like to win! Example: Sally S. inky@ I would like to win the gift card holder.




Winner will be chosen Monday May 9th!

3 comments:

  1. They look fab as usual. jennandstar@I would like the gift card holders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so creative, they look great! heathermarlene@ I would like the gift cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course I would love to win!! I love the work you do for scrapbooking and gifts!! juleless@

    ReplyDelete