Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh Scrap!

My sister just had a baby and asked me to make thank you cards for her. I have so many scraps of different paper packs I decided to go through them and see what I could come up with. I made these baby themed ones using Animal Cookies paper (no longer available).
These guys I made using the same pattern, but different paper packets. It was so easy to put them together since I was using the same concept. I made 10 cards in an evening! They were pretty cheap too, since I used products I already had on hand. Each card averaged about $.40 each and that's including the envelope!

Left to Right: DayDream Paper, (Can't remember this one's name, but it's pretty old), Twitterpated, Let's Get Together - All papers have been discontinued. Sorry you aren't able to purchase any of these papers, but I wanted to show how easy it is to use the stuff you have on hand. We do have some awesome papers out right now! Check them out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment