Friday, February 25, 2011

Card For Customer

As some of you know I like to send you a handmade card when you order online. I had a customer call me to redeem her coupon (you only have a little over a month to use yours!). She ordered some of my favorite tools so I couldn't resist making her a card using them! She ordered the corner rounder which I used to make the scallops. The rounder has a guide on it that you can take off and then use to punch scallops. I use this feature more then then rounding corners! She also ordered the circle punch. I have to tell you that it has come in handy for so many projects I've done lately. It also matches up with a few of our stamp sets. The stamp set I used on this card is called Tag The Occasion. Works perfectly with the circle punch. The paper I used isn't new, but is still available. Hooligan is fun for so many occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment