Monday, January 31, 2011

February's Craft Night - Birthday Banner & Layout


This month’s craft night we will be using all new products! We will be making a Happy Birthday Banner and layout using the new Fanfare Level 1 Kit, My Creations Banner, and Designer Ribbon Blue Collection(optional). Craft night will be held at my house on Friday February 25th @ 7:00pm. The cost for the banner and layout is only $18.50! If you would like to add the ribbon it’s only $25! Sign up and prepay by Wednesday February 16th.

Not able to attend? That’s okay, you can get a kit all prepped and ready for you to assemble, or I’d be happy to make one for you for an additional $5.

Get your ribbon free by hosting your own craft night. Call or email me to set a date!

Supplies you’ll want to bring: Micro Tip Scissors(Z534)$9.95 , Adhesive like Bonding Memories Glue (1512) $6.95 or Tombow (1514) $8.95, and 3D Foam(Z1151) $5.95. These are basic supplies you’ll want to have when finishing any project. If you sign up for craft night I will pay your shipping and tax on these supply items!






Sorry the layout is sideways, I can't get blogger to put it the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment