Sunday, April 25, 2010

May Kit Of The Month- Splendor

I had so much fun creating with the new products Close To My Heart has given us in the NEW Summer Idea Book! The papers I used are called Splendor and when I saw this stamp set, Hot Diggity, I knew I had to have it. The paper flowers I created with the new circle punch are so much fun!

The kit of the month comes with an instruction sheet that will be emailed to you after payment is recieved. Your supplies will be delivered soon after (a $5 shipping charge will apply for those that live out of my delivery range).

All papers are precut and prestamped making it so easy to put together!

Prices:
Layout Kit - $9.00 – Includes papers and accents to create a two page layout.
Card Kit- $9.00 – Includes papers, accents, and card bases to create 4 cards.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS-
Do both the layout & Cards for only $12!

Add Ons: Hot Diggity Stamp Set $21.70
Circle Punch $14.80
GET IT ALL FOR ONLY $48.50!

You can host your own workshop and get your kit free! Call or email me to order this kit or to set a date for your workshop! Click HERE to get my contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment