Monday, March 8, 2010

Card Madness In March Workshop

The date has passed to sign up to join us for the workshop at my home, but you can still host your own and get free cards! More details below:
Serendipity Cards (Paper Sold Out)
Stardust Cards
A card is an item I never seem to have enough of. I don't always have time to sit down and make up an original card every time I need one. So I came up with a pattern that allows you to make 8 cards using 2 background and texture papers and a few accents! Each card only costs about $.62 and that includes envelopes! I got March's Stamp of the Month, which is perfect for making cards for many occasions and after making several sets of cards I knew I had to share the pattern! That is how the Card Madness In March Card Workshop was born. Join me on Friday March 26th @ 7pm at my home to learn how to make 8 cards using my original pattern. You can host a workshop and get your cards FREE!
Kit Options:
Basic Kit $5.00- Includes card bases and envelopes for 8 cards, 2 B&T papers, Accent Pack (accents may vary), and Cutting Guide.
Better Kit- $28.80 ($2.50 discount) - Includes Basic kit plus the stamp set A Little Of Everything, only available in March!
Best Kit - $38.30 ($5.00 discount) - Includes Basic kit, Stamp Set A Little of Everything, & Two Stamp Pads to coordinate with your paper choice.

Please sign up and prepay by Monday March 15th!
Stamp Set: A Little Of Everything

Get the Basic kit for FREE by hosting your own Card Madness Workshop! Call or email me for more details and to set a date.

Don't have the time? I will make your cards for you! A set of 8 cards for only $8.00. Simply choose which papers you'd like. Call or email me to make your selection.

I am offering a few different back ground and texture paper choices. It's first come first serve on the selection. See below for options.

Paper Choices top row: Animal Cookie & Stardust
Second Row: Daydream & Veranda
Bottom Row: Silhouette, Vroom, Life's Delight, Empoium, Magic Moments, Serendipity


Veranda Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment