Monday, January 11, 2010

What's In A Kit

A challenge was given to me by a neighbor, the Utah Deal Diva. Some of you may know her. She loves a good deal, but don't we all? I was talking to her about the new workshop on the go group starting this month. She, like a lot of you I'm sure, thinks $29.95 for a kit is a little steep. She wanted to know how many things you can make from one kit. Challenge accepted. I created everything the instruction sheets suggested, then using our awesome idea books, Imagine & Originals I started creating more. Here is what I ended up with:
That is a total of 38 items made from one kit!
  • 20 Cards
  • 3 Heart Shaped Boxes (for valentine's gifts)
  • 2 Buckets
  • 5 Bag Toppers
  • 3 - Two Page Layouts
  • 1 Gift Box
  • 4 Notebooks
I'll do the math for you. If you purchase the $29.95 kit the cost per item is only $.90! If you purchase the kit with the Best option, which is what I used it costs only $1.18 per item!
You've seen some of the items in the earlier post with the details on the Workshop for this month. Here is a closer view of the items you haven't seen yet:


I'm so glad I accepted this challenge! I now have a ton of gifts done and cards on hand for the future. You can see all the details of the kit and even order it HERE (click on Top Stitch on the left). Better yet, join us this month for the workshop. Call or email me to reserve your spot and to start crafting with this awesome kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment