Monday, September 5, 2016

Holiday Expressions Idea Book Tour - Swan Lake

Happy Labor Day! I hope you are all enjoying a day off, and maybe get some crafting in!
Today I am highlighting the new paper collection Swan Lake. This packet includes all those rich fall colors we love. Perfect for family photos (I know what colors we will be wearing this year).



The Complements include coordinating stickers, including some gold foil accents, and assorted white acrylic shapes.
Some of my favorite stamp sets in this idea book coordinate with this paper packet. I love the Autumn Wishes pumpkins and I have to have the Woodland Critters stamp set!




There is a cardmaking workshop including my favorite pattern from this paper packet. It is called Just to Say and includes a stamp set, patterned paper, cardstock, pink enamel gems, and 10 card bases.

Now for the freebies and giveaway:
Place an order on my website today or tomorrow (September 5 & 6) and I will send you a package of Grey Enamel Gems for FREE!www.juliescott.ctmh.com.

One lucky person will win hostess rewards at the end of our virtual Idea Book Tour!
You recieve -
1 Entry for every comment
5 entries for every online order you place during this virtual idea book tour.
Stay tuned for more new products to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment