Sunday, August 14, 2016

Thanks Thin Cuts and Shimmer


A HUGE THANKS to everyone who came out to my Bingo night Friday!  I hope you enjoy the new idea book as much as I do and enjoy your prizes!  This card was the make and take of the evening.  I wanted to use as many different new products as I could without making it overwhelming.

The products used:



Can you see how the flower shimmers?  This is what the new Shimmer brush does to whatever you use it on.  LOVE it!  For sure on my top 10 list of my new faves and it's only $4.95!

If you are loving the patterned papers they are on sale right now!  


Purchase the Whimsy, Enchantment, and Adventure Fundamental paper collections and get the Rustic or Uptown fundamentals for FREE!  Go HERE for all the details.

All products can be purchased on my website www.juliescott.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment