Monday, July 18, 2016

Calypso Cards & Potty Training

Potty training is in full swing at my house.  I needed to make some thank you cards, and I needed to make them quick, in between trips to the potty.

I pulled out my Calypso paper packet and the matching compliments.  With some cardstock for layering, Finding Words stamp set, and sequins for accenting, I was ready to create!


I cut simple squares for layering in black, white, and the blue striped patterned paper from the Calypso paper packet.  I stamped "Thanks so very much" with the stamp set D1646 Finding the Words in black ink.




I added some of the stickers and vellum pieces from the Calypso Compliments


Finishing off the card with Calypso Sequins

Fast, easy, and ready to mail!

Hoping for the same result for the potty.  Well, fast and easy anyway.

UPDATE:  He has done so well!  Caught on in a few days and no accidents since!

All products can be purchased on my website www.juliescott.ctmh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment