I don't think I have ever shared my feelings about being a Close to My Heart Consultant. I have talked about the wonderful products and shared all the fun things I have made, but not WHY I do what I do.
Why did I join CTMH 11 years ago?
- I LOVED the product! I had never used CTMH products or even stamped before, but I loved what I saw in the catalog and went for it (I have learned a lot since then!)
- I had just had my first baby and I wanted to stay home with him, so earning extra money for my family doing something I loved was very appealing.
Me and my upline Lori at convention 2015
Why Do I Stay?
- Crafty Friends! I have made life long best friends! They have supported me not only in my business, but my personal life. I love being able to play with them at team meetings and corporate events.
- Girls Night! When I "work" I get to play with my customers who have become my friends as well.
- Close to My Heart stays on trend and gives consultants first dibs on the new products to play with! It is like Christmas every time a new idea book is released.
- The endless supply of ideas CTMH provides for consultants. A little secret I will let you in on, I don't come up with all my creations on my own (gasp!). I use the tools and ideas CTMH provides and then share them with you.
- My craft supplies are paid for! I NEVER use my family budget on my crafting supplies. I get a discount and they are delivered right to my door! CTMH offers so many supplies I rarely need to go to an actual craft store for supplies to finish my projects.
- A mental health professional once told me that finding a hobby is the best thing you can do for yourself and your mental health. Making money while enjoying your hobby is even better.
There is just something magical about Close to My Heart that I can't put in to words. It is something you have to experience for yourself. It sounds so cheesy, but it's true!
Just some of our amazing team of consultants at convention 2015.
These ladies have become some of my bestest friends
I invite you to join the Close to My Heart family and to see for yourself what a special company it truly is. There is no harm in trying the company out for yourself. If you don't love it as much as I do, that's okay we will still be friends. If you don't try, you will never know.
April is the perfect month to join! Close to My Heart has updated their consultant kit to make it even better! And why did they do that? Because consultants ask them to, and they did it!
This is the kit and it only cost $75! Plus you get $50 special product credit to spend how YOU want!
What is included in the kit?
- Medium Organizer
- 2 acrylix blocks
- micro-tip scissors
- stamp scrubber
- spritz cleaner
- bonding memories glue
- 3-D foam tape
- idea books and order forms
- cardstock sampler, fundamentals paper sampler, and pattern paper sampler
- Petite Perks stamp sets (little sets you can use as giveaways)
- Party Invites
- Desk Pad
Let's talk about the Select Product credit. You get $50 of select product credit which means you can CHOOSE any stamp sets, paper packets, stamp pads, shin han markers, compliments, cardstock, PML cards, and workshop kits! This is AMAZING!
During April ONLY when you JOIN Close to My Heart you can earn a FREE Cricut Cartridge OR another $100 in select product credit WHEN you submit $350 in sales within your first 30 days! Don't be scared, CTMH has some wonderful tools to help you and I am here to help you reach your goals!
I have a group of amazing ladies on my team. My team is called The Creative Crew, and we would love to have you aboard! Click HERE to join my team!
A few more fun pics of my peeps:
Me, Lori, and Jill at a Close to My Heart event in Salt Lake City
Waiting for a class to start at convention 2011. We are part of a bigger team called
The Sweet Hearts so naturally we wear pink.
Convention banquet dinner 2011.
My awesome roommates Lori, Ann, Jill, Me, and Brittany.
Yes we had 5 girls in a room and it was a blast!
It's not all work, we play too
Me, Carol, Launi, and my sister Michelle.
She came along to play with us last year.