Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Birthday Card Organizer - Continued

I finally had the time to sit down and finish my idea of making the Picture My Life - Live Your Day cards that are the special this month into a birthday card organizer.  Sorry for the glare, I hope you can see what I did.


Using the 4x3 page protectors I slipped the Live Your Day Picture My Life Cards into the left side along with the birthday list filled out with everyone's birthday that month.  I then attached a 6x6 flip flap to the opposite side (which will be the back of the next month's Picture My Life Cards).  This creates a pocket where you can store cards and envelopes all ready to give out or mail!


Another view showing how I attached the 6x6 flip flap.


These are the 10 cards we will be creating at craft night using the other cards included in the Live Your Day Picture My Life cards set.  This set is only available in January!

Craft Night is Friday January 29th @ 7pm.  We will meet at my home in North Salt Lake

Pricing:
10 Birthday Cards and envelopes - $15.00
10 Birthday Cards, Binder, Page Protectors, and Flip Flaps - $40.00 (as shown in pictures)
I want it ALL: 10 Birthday Cards, Binder, Page Protectors, Flip Flaps, AND 2016 planner Pages - $50.00

RSVP and prepay by Wednesday January 20th.  You can call, text, or email me to reserve your spot at the January 29th craft night. Contact info can be found on my CTMH website www.juliescott.ctmh.com.

Not able to make it?  You can order a kit and pick it up after the 29th.  I will included pictures and cutting instructions.  

Live far away from me?  Order the Live Your Day PML cards on my websitewww.juliescott.ctmh.com and I will email you the cutting instructions along with pictures for you to put together on your own.



No comments:

Post a Comment