Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Cyber Sale - Some of My Favorites



Cyber Week is still happening!  Get 25% off selected products until Friday!  Today I wanted to share with you a few of my favorites that are included on the list.

The first is the Design Decor Shadow Box!  What a nice home decor item or even give as a unique gift.  It has beautiful details around the edges and holds a 12x12 page or photo.  It has a magnetic closer to keep you treasures safe and includes two hangers on the back.  It also comes in Colonial White.  For sure to match anyone's decor.

The next item I wanted to highlight is the Designer Collection of Paper Bags.  I have these on hand to make gift giving a cinch!  They are pretty big at 5 3/4 x 4 3/4 and sturdy.  You can use them as is or add a little bling.  I have even used these as an envelope for party invites!  They come in Ruby, Honey, Lagoon, or Slate.  12 bags in each package with 3 different designs.  A must have item to have in your stash!



No comments:

Post a Comment