Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October Craft Night - Boo Washi Tape Wreath

Date: Friday October 24th
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: My home in North Salt Lake
Project: BOO! Washi Tape Wreath (see photo)
Cost: $15 – Includes a full roll of Washi tape and supplies to complete the wreath. At this price YOU SUPPLY OUR OWN WREATH
$22 – Includes everything to complete the wreath and I will supply the wreath.
RSVP and Prepay by Wednesday October 15th
Not able to attend? Get a kit! It will include all the supplies and instructions to complete on your own.
Host your own Craft Night! Invite your friends and family to create this fun project with you either at my home or yours. You will get your wreath 1/2 off AND any hostess rewards! Ask me for more details and to set a date!
CLASS & Bonus Project- I will be teaching some tips and tricks on our new score board. You will get to complete a project using our score board and the Stamp Of The Month, Home For The Holidays.
Bring a Friend! When you bring a friend who is new to craft night you and your friend get to choose a goodie out of my basket! Items include stamp sets, accents, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment