Thursday, September 25, 2014

September SOTM - Family is Forever

I was lucky enough to attend an event hosted by Close To My Hearts corporate office last week.  I am always inspired by what they have to say to us and the projects we get to create.  I love being with other consultant and being inspired by them too.  I saw a card I believe created by Karen Pedersen that inspired me to make this card.


I knew I was going to be teaching a mini class on heat embossing at our craft night this month, so it worked out perfectly!  Join us tomorrow (Friday September 26th) at my home @ 7:00 pm to learn more about heat embossing and to create this beautiful card.


This awesome set can be yours for $17.95 OR place a $50 order and get it for only $5!  Go HERE to order yours today! 

Thanks again Karen!

No comments:

Post a Comment