Sunday, August 11, 2013

2013 Fall/Winter Idea Book party Recap

A huge thank you to everyone who came last night.  It was so much fun!  I was so excited to show everyone the new products and I hope everyone enjoyed seeing and playing with them.

At their table place they had the new idea book waiting for them and because the new idea book is so "SWEET" they were also given a candy highlighter, mini post its to mark their idea book and a candy tube to snack on.  (sorry the picture is sideways)
 
While we waited for everyone to arrive, we perused the new idea book and made our wish lists.  I then talked about some of my favorite new items and shared some artwork I had made.  Here are a few:





 


We played the alphabet game and Robin and Carole where the big winners!  They were able to choose from different stamp sets and ink colors for their prizes.

We then got our hands inky and made these three projects:


 
Thanks again for everyone who came!  I will post more details on each project soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment